Friday, September 12, 2014

Cut to the Chase


Hey there, lovely ladies! Rachel here. Today I'm going to cut to the chase. If you haven't checked out the jewelry from Mindy Mae's Market, you are missing out. They have all sorts of fabulous jewels that you will be drooling over!

I have to be honest, of all the jewelry I like to wear, earrings are the hardest for me to put on. I am just lazy, and they are the last step in my getting-ready process, so sometimes it gets skipped... Whoops! Luckily Mindy Mae's Market has a beautiful Set of Four Stud Earrings that make the picking out earrings process more fun for me! I love them all! I styled one of them with a bit of a dressed up casual look. I love that the big, beautiful stud really stands out in my outfit! It's definitely a way to take your outfit to the next level.




dress, jacket: c/o LuLu's || Shoes: Converse || Earrings: c/o Mindy Mae's Market


Thanks so much for reading! Be sure to check out the Mindy Mae's Market shop and follow me on my blog and Instagram! XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for participating, we welcome your sugar but you can keep the spice! ;)