Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Go-To

Hello MMM readers!

I think we can all agree that this black and white double hoodie is SO cute. As much as I love summer, I'm ready for the weather to start cooling off. I've started cleaning out my closet and shopping for my new fall/winter essentials. This hoodie will definitely be an essential and my "go-to" for heading up to the cabin, riding horses, camping, running errands, and going to work. I'm wearing a small, but if you want a loose fit size up! AND if you are dying to get an additional 10% off your MMM order (which I know you are), use the code 'arrowsandapricots' at checkout. 







Make sure to follow along with me and Shawna at www.arrowsandapricots.blogspot.com and on instagram at @arrowsandapricots.

xox
Chels

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for participating, we welcome your sugar but you can keep the spice! ;)