Thursday, September 11, 2014

Living in Dresses



 
 
//Dress:  Ann Taylor Loft// Flats:  Steve Madden (similar)// Necklace:  Mindy Mae's Market// Sunnies: Chanel//

Hi Abbie from All Things Tiffany Blue here!  I've been living in dresses lately.  I'm thoroughly taking advantage of the last month of summer here in sunny California by enjoying all of the dresses in my closet!

Lately, I've been working super long workdays (I'm talking 11 hour workdays)!  That being said, when I wake up at the crack of dawn in the morning I need a no fuss easy to pull together outfit.  While I try to plan out my outfits the night before in order to make the next morning go smoothly, sometimes it just doesn't happen.  The mornings when I'm rushed to get out the door I most often reach for a dress.  I've found that not only do you look super put together but getting dressed is a snap!

In order to keep this look from being boring, I decided to mix prints (dots & leopard are a favorite paring of mine) and add a little sparkle. Sparkly jewels always elevate a ho-hum outfit to extraordinary in a second!

Please be sure to visit my blog: All Things Tiffany Blue & my instagram:  allthingstiffanyblue for more looks!

xoxo,

Abbie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for participating, we welcome your sugar but you can keep the spice! ;)