Thursday, August 21, 2014

Black & White

Hi there! Kylee here from KyleeDell.com. I L-O-V-E a good dress. I truly think I have a not so hidden talent where I can always find the best dresses in the store or online. This one is no different. I love how it incorporates the “sporty” trend we’ve been seeing for summer. However, I’m not the sportiest of sporty girls so of course I need to dress it up with heels, a bow, pearls and my favorite stackable rings. I’ve been wearing these nonstop and have endless compliments on them. Check them out for yourself, you will not regret it.
Thanks for stopping by! Be sure to check out my blog here and follow me on Instagram here.

 


 
Dress: Cameo. Shoes: Chinese Laundry. Sunglasses: Karen Walker. Bow: American Apparel
Jewelry: Forever21, Mindy Mae's Market.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for participating, we welcome your sugar but you can keep the spice! ;)