Friday, August 22, 2014

Almost Fall

 Hey guys, this is Erin with The Fashion Canvas! I am excited to be guest posting for Mindy Mae’s Market today, and am even more excited about featuring these fabulous accessories from their boutique! I absolutely love anything with sparkle and think this bracelet and necklace add the perfect finishing touches to my "almost" Fall look with touches of leather and spikes. Hope you all have a wonderful day, and don’t forget to come check out my fashion blog to see more of my looks!
 




 
 
Shirt : Zara, old 
Skirt : BCBG
Shoes : Sam Edelman 
Sunglasses : Tom Ford 
Purse : Chanel
Bracelet : Mindy Mae's Market
Necklace : Mindy Mae's Market c/o 
Earrings : Asos


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for participating, we welcome your sugar but you can keep the spice! ;)