Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Sandlot


Hello lovelies! Rachel Sayumi here. The end of August is fast approachin'... which means it is time to take advantage of your summer wardrobe one last time!

You know what is always in? A big, comfy tee. You know what is SUPER in right now? Baseball tees! My husband Justin recently got one, and he LOVES it! I got a little jealous because they are so cute. Luckily, Mindy Mae's Market had the perfect one for me! Their cute baseball tee is oh so soft to the touch! The fabric is amazing, and I love the black with the light gray. Today I created the ultimate summer outfit-- a baseball tee, boyfriend shorts, and Converse. It was quite funny, because when Justin and I went to the mall while I wore this outfit, we saw a TON of baseball tees being sold all over! Ones with crazy prints, ones with sequins, ones with crazy colors.. you name it. They are so in right now, so we felt very trendy ;)

Thanks so much for reading! Be sure to stop by my blog to see more last minute summer styles, and follow along on Instagram! XO






top: c/o Mindy Mae's Market || shorts: Gap || shoes: Converse

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for participating, we welcome your sugar but you can keep the spice! ;)