Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Transition

Hello! I'm Elise and blog over at A Lifetime of Rain! I am a professional hair and makeup artist new to  the Dallas area. I am passionate about fashion and helping people look their best with affordable fabulous clothes. My blog is about the latest hair/fashion trends and about my life with my best friend and #1 hub Rain. I love love Mindy Mae's because everything is affordable and so unique. I was excited to style this Pearl Cluster Bracelet because it is glam and is perfect for any occasion-dressed up or dressed down! Today I'm trasitioning from winter to spring in navy stripes and mint. As I've been cleaning out my closet and organizing, I'm finding that my style is now leaning more towards preppy glam. I have tons of blazers, button ups, polka dots, and stripes. I've also reinforced the fact that I love COLOR! Mint is one of my favorie colors of the season and I've decided I will be wearing it all springtime long.





Pearl Cluster Braclet | Mindy Maes Top: H&M (Sale) Pants| Norsdtrom Rack (Similar) Shoes | LuLus  Necklace 
F21 Purse | Asos Blazer | H&M (Similar)


Have a fabulous day! Check out more of my looks and hair secrets over on A Lifetime of Rain. You can follow me on instagram and pinterest too!

XOX

Elise

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for participating, we welcome your sugar but you can keep the spice! ;)