Monday, March 31, 2014

Pop of Pink

Hi! It's Kate from For the Love of Fancy! I'm super excited to be posting for Mindy Mae's Market again!
Today, I am styling these perfect Crystal Dot Bracelets. These are so fun and the easiest way to spice up any outfit. Especially loving the neon pink one because it adds a little extra pop of color, which I just can't seem to get enough of this season! I've somehow found a way to wear these with so many different outfits, both casual and dressy. They come in six different colors, the mint and blue are just gorgeous! These are going to be on serious rotation in the upcoming summer months.
I can't get enough of the jewels from Mindy Mae's Market, and these bracelets are no exception!
Wishing you all the best week!





Shorts: J.Crew Factory Top:  KB Kasuals
Bracelets: c/o Mindy Mae’s Market
Shoes:  Sperry’s

xoxo, Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for participating, we welcome your sugar but you can keep the spice! ;)