Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Anchors Away!

Mindy-Mae-Boutique-Necklace-7 
Oh hey Mindy Mae's readers! I'm Shannon - blogger over at GBO Fashion. Oh, I'm also 9 months pregnant. Woot woot! I'm stoked that I'm having the chance to guest post on Mindy Mae's Market before I pop (although by the time you read this, I may in fact have a baby in my arms. Guess you'll just have to come see me over at GBO to find out. Ay-oh!). GBO is a snarky fashion blog where you can rate outfits as either good, bad, or ok (GBO). Everyone likes getting to put in their 2 cents, right? Right guys? Well, it turns out that getting a G-rating on an ensemble can be a little more challenging when you're this knocked up. I've had to bust out some serious creativity and strategic styling. One of the things I've done that has made me feel a little more 'put together' while being prego is always reaching for my fave statement jewelry to top off an outfit. I about peed my pants when I saw the Iced Necklace from Mindy Mae's Market, and it wasn't just because the baby was pushing on my bladder (TMI?). It's because look at this thing! It's gorge! I love that it can be used to dress up a casual ensemble, or to just add a pop of sparkly bling to a mixed-print getup like what I have on. Necklace perfection if you ask me. Be sure to come say hello to me and my newborn over at GBO! You won't even be mad you did it. Thanks again for having me Mindy Mae's! xoxo 

Mindy-Mae-Boutique-Necklace-2
 
Mindy-Mae-Boutique-Necklace-5

Mindy-Mae-Boutique-Necklace-4

Mindy-Mae-Boutique-Necklace-1

Mindy-Mae-Boutique-Necklace-3

Outfit Details:
Blazer: Old Navy, c/o {similar} | Maternity tank: Old Navy, c/o {buy here} | Maternity Pixie Pants: Old Navy, c/o {buy here} | Heels: H&M {similar} | Iced Necklace: Mindy Mae's Boutique, c/o {buy here} | Clutch: Gigi New York, c/o {buy here} | Watch: JewelMint | Pave link bracelet: Brina Box | Love cuff: BaubleBar | Renegade Cluster bracelet: Stella & Dot, c/o
Hope to see you soon riiiiiiight HERE. Have a killer day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for participating, we welcome your sugar but you can keep the spice! ;)