Saturday, April 26, 2014

Pastels

Hi MMM readers! 
It’s Kylee from kyleedell.blogspot.com. Spring is here and I’m convinced the midi skirt and crop top combo were made for me! I can’t seem to get enough of it and feel like they are two of my favorite pieces both together and separate. Honestly, do yourself a favor and get both. I was hesitant with the crop top (obviously…hello stomach) but have found so many different ways to wear it. I’ve paired this exact top over dresses, with high waisted skirts and even over a long sleeve button up. If you know me you also know that I also can’t get enough of pastel for spring. Who wouldn’t want to look like a walking Easter egg? Such a fun trend that you can incorporate with shoes, a necklace or if you’re like me, all at once! I paired this look with my Mindy Mae’s Market Crystal Gem Double Drop Necklace found here. I had to have this necklace. My roommate has it and I found myself borrowing it day after day. Such a versatile piece and can even add a little bit of glam if you’re dressed down. Be sure to check out my blog here: kyleedell.blogspot.com and follow me on Instagram here.

Hope you have a happy spring! 


 Top: Topshop. Skirt: Topshop (similar here). Shoes: Zara. Jewelry: Mindy Mae's Market, David Yurman, J.Crew, Anthropologie. Sunglasses: Old Navy (favorites here).

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful pairing! I have been loving the midi skirts at Topshop!

    xoxo
    Stacey
    Five Minute Style 

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for participating, we welcome your sugar but you can keep the spice! ;)