Monday, April 28, 2014

Plaid

Happy Monday lovelies! Its Lily again from Blushing Boulevard! I'm excited to guest posting again for Mindy Mae's Market and I'm featuring their beautiful square and rectangle crystal necklace you can find here. Its the perfect necklace to add to any outfit for an extra sparkle! I love the simplicity of it and its also very classy. Midi skirts are all the rage this season, and every girl needs one in their closet! It creates such a classy and lady like look! I paired this midi skirt with a denim top and then the perfect finishing touch was the necklace!




Necklace: Mindy Mae's Market, Skirt: AMI Clubwear, Shoes: AMI Clubwear: Shirt: Forever 21, Purse: Michael Kors 

Make sure to check out my blog here or you can follow me along on Instagram:) 

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for participating, we welcome your sugar but you can keep the spice! ;)