Friday, April 25, 2014

Inner Beauty Too

Hello! I first want to thank MMM for having me as a first time guest on their blog! I'm Emily from HushFashion and I'm excited to share my interview/office attire with you all. This look was inspired by this beautiful, pearl necklace from MMM. I have an interview for a fancy, business internship downtown and so I wanted to look the part! Sophisticated, classy, and modest; this necklace went perfect with the look I wanted to achieve. Outfit details are below!! Remember, your blouse, jeans, heels, hair and make up should reflect who you are on the inside too. Be yourself, don't over do it, let your inner beauty shine. Best tip I can give you for an interview would be to have confidence! 




Olive top: Jcrew | Dark wash jeans: Gap

Gold accent heels: F21 | Necklace: MMM
With faith, hope, and love,
-Emily Kate

1 comment:

  1. I love this look. A terrific way to dress up the jeans.

    Mary from NH

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for participating, we welcome your sugar but you can keep the spice! ;)