Friday, March 28, 2014

Classic

Hello, my name is Samantha and I am the creative behind Samantha Elizabeth: A Lifestyle Blog where I write about everything and anything that’s on my heart, from delicious recipes, DIY projects to travel and fashion! I live in Michigan and as you can see from the photos Spring hasn’t quite sprung yet...but the sun is shining on most days which makes it perfectly acceptable to pair this beautiful floppy hat from Mindy Mae’s Market with any outfit! I am really looking forward to wearing it to the beach this summer with a large pair of cat eye sunglasses! What I love about this hat is that it is classy and can be dressed up or down! Versatility is my go to when it comes to fashion! Feel free to stop by and say hello by following me via Bloglovin’ or Instagram!






 Floppy Hat c/o: Mindy Mae’s Market | Jeans: TJMaxx/Calvin Klein 
Blouse: Kohls/Lauren Conrad 
Scarf: I made it myself! :)
Watch: Guess | Stone Ring: Alexa Collection 
Boots: Steve Madden | Purse: Phillip Lim for Target

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for participating, we welcome your sugar but you can keep the spice! ;)