Thursday, March 27, 2014

Overalls

Hello it’s Eleni from @conveythemoment!  I am so excited to be posting for Mindy Mae’s Market again.  Winter decided to make an unwelcome re-appearance yesterday so I have been finding simple ways to brighten up my day, like spicing up my wardrobe with simple items like this Rachel Necklace   It is truly one item I cannot seem to get enough of.  I get comments every where I go and get told it looks even more amazing in person than it does in pictures (can you believe it!).  I’ve found so many ways to either dress it up or down and it is the perfect simple touch to any outfit!





| Overalls: Here | Shirt: J Crew | Necklace: Mindy Mae’s Market |

1 comment:

  1. Eleni, loving those overalls girl! That's one trend that I'm pretty pleased we are recycling, maybe I'll make my next fashion history blog post about it... The necklace is fabulous as well, and I'm sure it is a night bright piece to take one's mind off the yucky weather. Have a great day!
    ~SK
    livelifeontherun.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for participating, we welcome your sugar but you can keep the spice! ;)