Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Pink

Hey everyone! I'm Liz and I blog over at Sprinkles & Sequins ! I was so excited when Mindy Mae's Market sent over these gorgeous pieces!  I went with a simple outfit for today's look
 so the jewels would stand out. 
I'm not usually one for pink, but I just knew this top would transition well from winter to spring, and the floral details in the necklace would be the perfect addition to the v-neckline! 
I'm a huge fan of browns and cognacs, so adding touches of these hues was a no brainer!




Long Sleeve Tee: Old Navy Jeans: H&M Booties: Charlotte Russe (old) Belt: Target 
Necklace: c/o Mindy Mae's Market Bracelet: c/o Mindy Mae's Market Watch: Fossil

I hope everyone is having a great week!
Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for participating, we welcome your sugar but you can keep the spice! ;)