Thursday, January 16, 2014

Arm Candy

Today we are going to talk armparty or armcandy,  whichever you choose to call it! For me, it's not just throwing random bracelets together. I put a lot of thought into the pieces that I mix and match. That's why I fell in love with this Linley bracelet from Mindy Mae's Market! It has just the right amount of sparkle and sass to take any armparty to the next level. It is quickly becoming one of my favorites :)





Blouse, Forever 21 // Blazer, Nordstrom (old) Similar // Leggings, Macy's // Boots, Steve Madden // Necklace, Jcrew (sold out) Similar // Bracelets, Mindy Mae's Market  c/o & Jcrew via Ebay // Sunnies, Anthropologie // Purse, Forever 21 (old) Similar  // Lips, NYX 'Blushing' // Nails, Essie 'Miss Fancy Pants'

XOXO, Kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for participating, we welcome your sugar but you can keep the spice! ;)