Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Casual Glam

IMG_2937
IMG_2938
IMG_2935
IMG_2940
IMG_2934
Headband: Mindy Mae's Market, Sunglasses: Forever 21 (similar HERE), Lipstick: Smashbox, Sweater: Sheinside, Striped Tee: J.Crew, Pant: Paige, Shoes: J.Crew Factory, Purse: Phillip Lim via Target 
Jess from White Stag Boulevard here! And I am thrilled to be guest posting today for Mindy Mae's! On this fabulous Tuesday I thought I would share with you my causal mid-week look. I am styling one of my favorite slouchy sweaters with a classic pair of skinny jeans. Pair that with my go-to J.Crew pumps, and add in the striped tee and striped wired head band for some flash! I make sure to throw my Phillip Lim purse from Target over my shoulder as I run out the door, fully stuffed with the absolute essentials, like my bright red lipstick from Smashbox.

Happy Styling!
Love, Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for participating, we welcome your sugar but you can keep the spice! ;)