Tuesday, January 7, 2014

maybe later



IMG_7254
IMG_7245_2 





Sweat Shirt: Mindy Mae's Market, Blouse: LOFT, Leggings: Amara (not available on-line, similar HERE), Hunter Boots: Nordstrom, Watch: Michael Kors, Bracelet: J. Crew (old, similar HERE from Mindy Mae's)
Happy Wednesday!
With the colder weather hanging on, I thought it was a perfect day to go casual and comfortable in my new Maybe Later sweat shirt, courtesy of Mindy Mae's Market! I absolutely love the attitude it adds. Your wardrobe should always make a statement, and what can I say? Today I am easy to read!
I added a little flair to the top by layering it over a colored ivory shirt, and some high waisted leggings. No casual outfit would be complete without my favorite Hunter Boots! And although you can't see them, my feet are toasty warm thanks to my Stance Socks.
Happy Styling!
Love, Jess
Photography By MaJoR Depictions

1 comment:

Thanks for participating, we welcome your sugar but you can keep the spice! ;)