Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Bows & Hunters

Hello, everyone! I am so excited to be guest posting today. I'm Kayla from A Darling Dream. There's not much more I love than jewelry. The more bling the better is my motto :) With that said, I also love a great statement piece that can stand on it's own. I'm always on the lookout for new pieces to add to my collection, I'm really picky! But, when I came across this beauty online a few weeks back I knew instantly that I had to have it! When it arrived, it was like Christmas came early! This necklace does not disappoint! It goes with everything from T-Shirts to fancy date night outfits. Today I chose to pair it with my new favorite red Hunter boots (thank you Santa!) and the cutest bow blouse I own! I loved the way this look came together! 





Blouse, LC Lauren Conrad for Kohls (sold out online but I did see a couple on ebay!) Similar // Leggings, American Rag (obsessed!!) // Necklace, Mindy Maes Market // Boots, Hunter // Sunnies, Ray-Ban  // Watch, Kate Spade // Bracelets, Forever 21 (old) Similar & Jcrew Pearls (old) Loving this one

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for participating, we welcome your sugar but you can keep the spice! ;)