Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Stepping with Purpose...A Step in Time Boutique

When we asked JoAnn of  A Step in Time Boutique to tell us about her business she told us:
         "It's all about accessories! I love watches and wanted one more way to be able to wear them so I created a fabric watch band. These bands are interchangable with all your watch faces you have for your beaded bands. It's just an additional fun way to change things up. I also love fabric flowers and once I made my first one, I haven't stopped. These flowers are made with layers of fabric with a fancy button center. They can be used as pins, hair clips, attached with bows on wrapped packages, attached to your necklaces for a fun and unique look. Anything is possible!

I love creating and crafting and I especially love to share it with everyone else!

You can find me at www.wristwraps.blogspot.com or on etsy at www.joannsmith.etsy.com"



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for participating, we welcome your sugar but you can keep the spice! ;)