Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Shine Bright Like A Diamond

Hello loves! This is Krissy Coco here again! Today I wanted to share with you one of my favorite items from MMM! It's the Crystal Gem Bracelet and it has become one of my staple items in my jewelry collection. I love how I can dress it up or dress it down depending on what I decide to wear for the day! It literally goes with everything....and I mean everything!!! I love finding items that I can mix and match with other jewelry and this bracelet just enhances anything I pair it with. Sometimes I just wear it solo for that perfect amount of pop for my everyday outfit! Basically what I'm trying to say is, you just can't go wrong with this bracelet people! :) The best part is it's on sale right now!!! Woot Woot! This girl looooves her sales..especially on staple items like this! So go get yours before they are gone! You can also go check out other ways I style this bracelet and other items on my instagram @ms_krissycoco or my blog www.krissycoco.com ! So, I will leave all you lovely ladies today with my favorite quote from another Coco! :) It's helped me in my life to not be afraid to be who and what I want to be! We are all unique and individual in our own special way! So let your own sparkle shine for others to see and not conform to what others may want you to be! Hope you all have an amazing day! xoxo






 
 "A girl should be two things: who & what she wants." 
--Coco Chanel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for participating, we welcome your sugar but you can keep the spice! ;)