Thursday, September 25, 2014

Leather Skirts & Valentino




Top: Mindy Mae's Market c/o. Sweater: Asos (on major sale). Skirt: Nordstrom (old but dying for this). Shoes: Valentino. Necklace: Nordstrom.  
Hi MMM readers! I’d be lying if I said I hadn’t worn this shirt at least once a week since I received it. I’m a sucker for a baseball tee and this one really did not disappoint. First of all, the colors are PERFECT for fall and second, it is the comfiest thing ever. I’ve dressed mine up with midi skirts, this leather skirt and worn it more casual paired with distressed jeans and flats. I have to say this look was sort of thrown together which I’m actually not mad about. It’s been getting chilly here in New York City so I threw on a sweater when I headed out the door and later decided to tie it around my waist. It was sort of fun to dress down a more dressed up look.
Hope you enjoyed this look and be sure to check out my blog kyleedell.com and follow me on Instagram @kyleesnelgrove.
Xo, Kylee

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for participating, we welcome your sugar but you can keep the spice! ;)