Friday, September 26, 2014

FALLing in Love with Statement Pieces







Hey there Mindy Mae's Market readers!
I'm Marsa from The DayLee Journal and this is how I styled one of their many beauuuuutiful statement necklaces. I mean, it's kinda stunning to say the least. And to be honest, I used to dislike the whole "statement" look. You know, statement earrings, statement necklaces, statement everything. It was all.... meh to me. But now, I'm in love!!! I wear this baby over everything and surprisingly, it goes so well with all of it. Even a simple v-neck tee, which is my favorite go-to outfit by the way. If you don't own at least one statement jewelry piece like this one, you're missing out. And your closet is probably very sad. So go do yourself a favor and pick one, or two, or a few out for yourself won't ya?  ;)

you can also find me on my blog & instagram for more outfits!

<3 p="">

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for participating, we welcome your sugar but you can keep the spice! ;)