Thursday, June 26, 2014

Pineapple


Hello again, Mindy Mae's Market fans! Rachel Sayumi here. Time and time again Mindy Mae's Market impresses me with their darling items! Today I'm featuring a pair of their sandals. I love that they are white-- they go with any outfit! They also have a fun, outdoorsy vibe to them that adds some fun to your wardrobe. Today I paired my summery sandals with a summery tank... Pineapple edition. The combination of these two makes me want to go lay out by the pool or on a tropical beach somewhere!

A girl can keep dreaming, right? Until my dreams can come true, I will just keep wishing while wearing this fun summer outfit! Thanks for reading, everyone. Make sure to stop by my blog HERE and follow me on Instagram HERE! xo



chambray: Old Navy || tank: c/o Sugar Love Boutique || jeans: AE || sandals: c/o Mindy Mae's Market

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for participating, we welcome your sugar but you can keep the spice! ;)