Monday, June 30, 2014

Anchors & Stripes

 Hi Everyone!  I'm so excited to guest post today!  I'm Abbie from All Things Tiffany Blue!  I love any reason to find a way to get fancy and festive! Today I'm sharing my favorite summer holiday's inspiration!
 




 
 
//Shirt:  J.Crew (old; love this summery one here) // Skirt:  J.Crew (loving this one) // Heels:  Christian Louboutin (affordable version here) // Necklaces-Top to Bottom:  Mindy Mae's MarketMindy Mae's Market, J.Crew (identical here in pink)//

In Celebration of 4th of July being right around the corner, I'm sharing my favorite look that's ready for fireworks.  While you all know that I love heels, I think I may swap out my red bottoms for red sandals on the day of!  

There are so many fabulous ways to wear America's colors.  What's your favorite way to wear red, white, and blue?  

Be sure to visit my blog, All Things Tiffany Blue, and my Instagram (allthingstiffanyblue) for more fashion and wedding related posts!

xoxo,

Abbie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for participating, we welcome your sugar but you can keep the spice! ;)