Thursday, May 8, 2014

Vested

Hi ladies, Emily here again from Life with Emily! If you're like me, you're constantly trying to style pieces in as many ways as possible to get the most wear out of them. I like to try new things to see if they work, and often I end up loving the pairings. That's how I feel with this outfit. I was in the mountains of North Carolina this past weekend, where the temperatures were still a little chilly. I knew the weekend entailed a lot of walking around outside for extended periods to time, so I wanted to be comfortable and in layers. I packed my favorite military vest, my striped shirt and a pair of distressed denim, not once thinking to pair them together. Well....I did! And I loved the result. To give it a feminine feel, I paired my precious bow necklace from Mindy Mae's Market and these turquoise earrings






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for participating, we welcome your sugar but you can keep the spice! ;)