Friday, May 9, 2014

Striped

Today I'm sporting a nautical-inspired outfit in honor of the lovely springtime weather we've been having! I seriously wish I were boating or sailing right now at the lake. I love how light and flowy this striped top is and how adorable is this fedora! I don't usually wear backpacks with outfits, but I thought this look had an "adventurous" vibe to it so I couldn't resist adding a sleek backpack to tie everything together.


You have to be careful with jewelry when you wear a patterned top like this striped one, because you run the risk of looking too busy or tacky. That's why this simple, yet chic Two-Layer Geo Necklace from Mindy Mae's Market is perfect for a top like this because it adds just the right amount of bling to any outfit. I've been wearing this necklace almost everyday recently because of how cute it is! I'm such a necklace-repeater but there's no Kate Sanders (Lizzie McGuire, anyone?) in my life to call me out on it so I'll keep wearing it as much as I want to. ;)



necklace: c/o Mindy Mae's Market // topcardiganfedorabag: c/o Oasap // boots: thrifted [similar]

Hope the weather for everyone has been nautical-worthy!
It's always a pleasure guest posting here on MMM! Feel free to swing by my Blog and Instagram if you get a chance and don't forget to say hello if you do.
Thanks for reading!
Cheers.
Ariel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for participating, we welcome your sugar but you can keep the spice! ;)