Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Neons

















Shirt: LOFT, Jacket: Jack, Skirt:Similar HERE, Shoes: Dolce Vita Via Nordstrom, Purse: Céline, Similar HERE, Sunglasses: LOFT, Necklaces: Courtesy of Mindy Mae's Market
Gem Bracelet: Courtesy of Mindy Mae's Market, Link Bracelet: Banana Republic
Watch: Michael Kors, Lip Stick: MAC
Jess from White Stag Boulevard here, and it's another fabulous Wednesday on Mindy Mae's! I am thrilled, as always, to be sharing my look here on the blog. Today I am styling my Holiday Sparkle necklace. Don't let the name fool you, it can clearly be worn anytime, not just the holiday season! I paired this with some more sparkle I found in my jewelry box, to create an even more glittery look. I layered these necklaces over a simple ivory blouse, which is a favorite of mine, and is a staple item every woman should have in her closet. Now, I understand it is still technically January, but I needed some sunshine in my life! So I dug this skirt out of my summer clothing bin in storage to brighten up my day. I threw on a textured jacket with leather accents. Lets not forget my favorite new pair of shoes from Dolce Vita. I am absolutely convinced that the right pair of shoes is the solution to any problem. Finishing off the look with some classic pieces like my Michael Kors watch and Celiné, and we are good to go! Oh, and don't forget the matching lips and nails, (yes, I like them to coordinate as often as possible...) Today's shade is Candy Yum-Yum.
Happy Styling Everyone!
Love, Jess

1 comment:

  1. As a religious Jew, I love how modest this outfit it, yet at the same time, it has such vibrancy and personality!! Thank you for sharing such an awesome outfit! (As a major fan of yellow and neon, I was automatically drawn to this outfit... and it is so sparkly too!)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for participating, we welcome your sugar but you can keep the spice! ;)