Thursday, January 23, 2014

Hello, My Deer!


Displaying jewelry and keeping it organized can be tricky. Personally, I prefer to have my jewelry out and displayed, rather than clustered in my drawer, doing nothing but getting tangled. I was on a manhunt for the perfect accessory that would allow me to display my two favorite necklaces from Mindy Mae's Market that was unique, but functional. As always, Target pulled through and I was able to find just what I was looking for.  I spotted the white stag head (with gold antlers, double winning!) on Target.com and knew he was a keeper.



I gave him some extra bling by draping the X's and O's necklace and the Asymmetrical Bliss over his head. The white mirror is from a local home consignment store and the books were a gift. The clock is from Pottery Barn and the plant is an IKEA find.


{shop this post}

For more inspiration, check out Alexandra Interiors! Thanks for reading.
xo,
Lexie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for participating, we welcome your sugar but you can keep the spice! ;)