Thursday, January 30, 2014

Mad for Plaid

Hello my loves!

Of course, I am so excited to be guest posting for Mindy Mae’s Market again!  Since I received this gorgeous necklace I honestly have not been able to take it off.  What I admire most about this piece is I am able to wear it so many different ways pulling off an entirely separate look.  Today I felt best by pairing it with a comfy plaid, distressed denim and a dark lip. You could easily match it with a dress for a fancier occasion or even a graphic tee, two of my absolute favorite looks.  










| Plaid: Joe fresh | Denim: Zara  | Necklace: Mindy Mae’s Market | Beanie: Handmade
 | Lipstick: True Red by Mac | Jacket: Pull and Bear (Europe)|
Happiest Thursday,

Eleni from conveythemoment xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for participating, we welcome your sugar but you can keep the spice! ;)