Friday, January 31, 2014

Black


Happy Friday Everyone! It’s Jess again from White Stag Boulevard. Happy as every to be back and posting on Mindy Mae’s today, and sharing with you one of my favorite looks. Now, I have to start by saying that I am always a big fan of gold. It’s super trendy right now, and it looks much better with my skin tone than the traditional silver, however that being said, lately I am loving the mix! I have been pairing a all my gold and silver bracelets, and what could be more perfect than this amazing new necklace courtesy of Mindy Mae’s Market?! It has silver, gold and the little pearls add a hint more class. I paired it with a new black blouse with plenty of detail of its own. 
Fashion tip: It’s all about the details, I.E. zippers, buttons, straps, the works!






Shirt: Amara, Pants: Old, Similar HERE, Watch: Michael Kors, Bracelets: Forever 21, Necklace: Mindy Mae’s Market 

Happy Styling
http://www.whitestagblvd.com/

1 comment:

Thanks for participating, we welcome your sugar but you can keep the spice! ;)