Friday, January 10, 2014

Black & Bling

Hello everyone I am Leslie from elleteethatsme! 
One of my favorite things about dressing up is the versatility that can come with an outfit by simply giving or taking away an item! During the day I would usually wear this cozy oversized sweater with leggings and comfy boots, but for a quick evening turn up I traded leggings for jeggings, boots for heels and added this beautiful necklace from Mindy Mae's to finish it all off! Perfect for an evening out with friends or for dinner while still not looking too overdone. I love winter and the colors that come with it, but for added flair I paired a pop of color to my nails and lips. This icy necklace perfectly compliments the weather we've been having in Oklahoma!



Sweater-Forever21 Jeggings- by YMI from Trinkets Boutique  
Heels by Jessice Simpson (originally nude but I spray painted them black)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for participating, we welcome your sugar but you can keep the spice! ;)