Sunday, November 14, 2010

From S to J...We have Designs for you! Studio S Design & Simply J Designs!

Studio S Design

I am a busy mom of two cuties aged 10 and 7. I also love to create with my hands. Just over a year ago, I was asked to come up with a cute and inexpensive hoilday home decor project. I looked around my house and saw that we had a bunch of leftover 2x4's from finishing our basement and got the idea to add vinyl to them and create cute and durable word blocks. For more pictures or to order anything you see go to: http://stacinay.blogspot.com. I also do kits for you to finish.




Simply J Designs

Simply j designs offers several hand-crafted gifts. my hand-painted glassware is customizable to fit your occasion or personal characteristics. keep track of your glass by using our wine glass charms. make a wine bottle a work of art by dressing it in one of our hand-beaded wine bottle covers.

need a personalized gift? want a set of glasses to match your decor? looking for unique wedding party gifts? want your very own special glass? our custom painted glassware and beaded glassware accessories are sure to be what you’re looking for.

our mission is to provide our customers with fun, unique & personalized gifts; whether it's for yourself or someone special.

You can find us on Facebook, Etsy, and at http://www.simplyj-designs.com/




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for participating, we welcome your sugar but you can keep the spice! ;)