Sunday, October 3, 2010

Youngblood Mineral Cosmetics...Something for YOU!

I was recently telling Mandy, of Youngblood Mineral Cosmetics that we needed her to come-I needed her to come. I needed her to come because I fear I've become that girl...the girl who doesn't care anymore. You know me: the one that "would be pretty, if only she put a little make-up on".  I confided in Mandy that it's been so long since I bought real make-up that I often borrowed my 8 year-old's chapstick to use as lipstick. I'm glad she'll be there to help me!


Youngblood Mineral Cosmetics is pure natural minerals with a specialized milling process for superior, weightless, and adjustable coverage. It offers both loose and pressed minerals that can be mixed and matched for endless choices in shades and coverage. Ideal for all skin tones. Satisfies all skin conditions. No zinc oxide so minerals aren't so drying.contains titanium dioxide for broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection. Has no fragrance, oils or talc. It is water-resistant non-comedogenic, non-acnegenic, and cruelty free.

Well, if you are THAT girl, too- come hang with me and we'll get our make-up did! ;)

P.S. Mandy will also be providing eyebrow, lip and face waxing at a terrific discount!   
(1/2 off- a brow wax, for example!)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for participating, we welcome your sugar but you can keep the spice! ;)