Sunday, September 12, 2010

URBAN FASHIONS- Not just for you city folk.....

Tonight my daughter was reading Cinderella and asked me what rags wore (when describing Cindy's dress) when I told her it meant the dress was worn out and probably had holes in it- she nodded knowingly.  "So, like your jeans..." 
So, let's be honest. I'm excited for Sarah and Urban Fashions to grace the MMM show.  Mainly because I may actually take the time to look at/try on/buy something fashionable for myself.
You need to come, too!  Come see what great items Sarah has waiting for us to try on and carry on home!


P.S. Rumor has it she'll be caring jeans with BLACK stitching!  I am soo excited! I am going to look soo cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for participating, we welcome your sugar but you can keep the spice! ;)