Thursday, May 26, 2016

Summer Drinks Worth Recreating

Refreshing, invigorating, reviving... All words to describe a delicious, cold summer drink. YUM. We have a few ideas to put a new spin on your regular ol' summer lemonade (if ya know what I mean). Try these kid friendly (a.k.a. non-alcoholic) summer drinks! You'll be sure to wow your summer crowd.
Sherbert floats. Yup! That's what I need.
Learn how to whip it up here
Summer detox water is where it's at!
Learn how to whip it up here
I'm thinking that I need this Peanut Butter Frozen Hot Chocolate everyday... No? 
Learn how to whip it up here
I love me some Ginger Mimosa Mocktail. Makes a gal feel special.
Learn how to whip it up here
My summer days will probably (and by probably I mean most definitely) be filled with Watermelon Lemonade Slushies.
Learn how to whip it up here
An alcohol free Mint Mohito. Sounds refreshing!
 Learn how to whip it up here
Picture this: You on a beach (or on a lawn chair in your back yard, whatevs) drinking horchata.
Learn how to whip it up here
Sparkling Rasberry Lemonade. YUM.
Learn how to whip it up here
No, this isn't a drink, but it's genius and it goes in your drink. So you know, that's why it's here.
Learn how to whip it up here
Another raspberry lemonade, you ask? Whelp, this is a Raspberry Peach Iced Tea Lemonade, so...
Learn how to whip it up here
.
xoxo,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for participating, we welcome your sugar but you can keep the spice! ;)