Friday, April 3, 2015

Distressed Denim

I am super obsessed with Distressed Denim right now! 
So, I thought I'd share some favorites...
Far Left Pair: Currently on sale, plus an additional 30% off with code SPRINGSTYLE
Top Left (only $58!)
Top Right (only $68)
Bottom Left (only $44!)
Bottom Right ($98 and totally worth it)
You might recognize these posts... 
These jeans are less than $70, and they almost always have a sale happening too!
I'm 1000% obsessed with these jeans (45% off!), but I also found a super budget friendly option here.
This pair is a skinny rather than a relaxed, and is sold out.. but I'm almost loving these more!
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Great jeans and outfit! My fave outfit is with the pink gingham shirt!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for participating, we welcome your sugar but you can keep the spice! ;)