Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Holy Chic







Top: Old Navy ~ Skirt: J. Crew ~ Shoes: Target ~ Necklace: Mindy Mae's Market 

Hi everyone! It’s Michaela from The Monogrammed Midwesterner and I’m so excited to be blogging today on Mindy Mae’s Market! Looking nice for class comes with its challenges. Never mind that the weather in the Midwest is crazy unpredictable, but running around campus in 3 inch heels never really seems all that appealing (or practical to me). Not to mention wearing crazy statement necklaces and bracelet stacks seems a bit silly when I’m sitting in class and taking notes. Enter in this gorgeous bow necklace courtesy of Mindy Mae’s Market. It’s dainty and stylish and the perfect jewelry addition to subtlety glam up any outfit! Today I paired it with a graphic tee, black skirt, and leopard loafers (I can’t get enough of the tassels!).

1 comment:

  1. You look amazing Michaela!! I have been loving t-shirts and this one is perfect!The necklace is so cute and completes the outfit so nicely!

    xoxo,
    Carrie
    http://carrieonblogs.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for participating, we welcome your sugar but you can keep the spice! ;)