Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Wish

Hey there, loves! Rachel Sayumi here, talkin about summer outfits today!
If you follow along on my blog, you will quickly find that light pink is my favorite color. I love the delicate, feminine feel it brings! I have too many light pink tops, but oh well. They are addicting ;)

Along with light pink, I love pairing other items that are neutral colored. Today I formulated my outfit around a light pink v-neck top: a black and white striped skirt, brown sandals, and a tan hat. Then of course, I had to add some pretty gold accessories! This wishbone necklace from Mindy Mae's Market is too cute! I have always loved the layered necklaces look, but this necklace is a triple necklace in one! Pretty sweet, I would say :) I'm obsessed with charms, so this necklace is perfect for me. I love it! I think you should get one, too :D




hat: Asos || top: Winsome Jones || necklace: c/o Mindy Mae's Market || braceletearrings: c/o Prima Donna
skirt: ebay, old || sandals: Madewell
Thank you for reading today! Be sure to stop by my blog or feel free to stalk my Instagram for more summer outfits! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for participating, we welcome your sugar but you can keep the spice! ;)