Monday, July 21, 2014

No, You're Just Early..

Hey MMM readers!
It's Ariel from Auteur Ariel and today I'm sharing one of my favorite shirts from Mindy Mae's Market! If you're friends with me in real life, you know for a fact that I am ALWAYS late to everything and anything (although in my world, everyone else is simply always early). This shirt is basically the story of my life--in fact, I love it so much, I also have it in white (view that post here)! It's a bonus that it's also super comfy and goes with everything. Today I wore it with an outfit meant for a late night summer bonfire! Next time you're running behind schedule, throw this sweet tee on and when you get to your destination, your shirt will do the talking for ya. ;)

Jeans: Bullhead
Jacket: Wet Seal [similar]
Headband: Claire's
Sandals: c/o Aeropostale [similar]
Necklace: gift from Rachel [similar]

It's always a pleasure guest posting here on MMM! 
Feel free to swing by my Blog and Instagram if you get a chance and don't forget to say hello if you do. I love making new friends. :) 
Thanks for reading! 

 Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for participating, we welcome your sugar but you can keep the spice! ;)