Monday, June 9, 2014

The countdown is on...





  //Tee:  Gap (old; similar) // Jeans:  Paige (on my coveting list) //Flats:  Tory Burch // Necklaces:  Mindy Mae's Market; Nest (this season's version) // Belt:  Louis Vuitton // Watch:  Michele // Bracelets:  Tiffany & Co (see this post for more details)// Nail Polish:  Essie Sunday Funday//

Hi Everyone!  I'm Abbie from All Things Tiffany Blue (Blog & Instagram)!  It's about 30 days before my wedding to the man of my dreams!  I couldn't be more excited to marry my longtime friend & the guy that makes me laugh harder than anyone that I've ever met.  We are wedding planning galore right now!  In celebration of our upcoming nuptials, I decided to wear my new initials around my neck today while working on decorations!  I love that this necklace goes with literally everything and can be styled from fancy to casual!  I can't wait to celebrate the big day and post some details on my blog and Instagram soon afterward!

xoxo,

Abbie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for participating, we welcome your sugar but you can keep the spice! ;)