Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Brunch






Top (dress worn as a top) : SheInside 
Skirt : Asos  Shoes : Tory Burch
Hat : Recycled Design (similar)
Purse : Chanel  Sunglasses : Forever21

Hello everyone, this is Erin from The Fashion Canvas

I am so excited to be guest posting for Mindy Mae's Market. I got this absolutely FABULOUS necklace from their boutique, and saying I am obsessed is an understatement! I love the pop of rainbow color this gives to any outfit. I wore this for a fun Sunday Father's Day Brunch and it was the perfect bright and summery outfit to kick summer off with. 

Hope you all have a fabulous Wednesday, and make sure to come check out more of my outfit posts HERE

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for participating, we welcome your sugar but you can keep the spice! ;)