Thursday, May 1, 2014

Neons




Hi!  I'm Danielle, blogger over at For the Love of Leopard.  I am thrilled to be guest blogging here at MMM.  I've been a fan of MMM for a while, so as soon as I received this neon beauty in the mail, I immediately ran to my closet and started brainstorming different ways to wear it.   The light pink and white striped top provided a great canvas to really make the necklace pop.  The bright yellow cardi served as the perfect piece to bring out the neon detailing in the necklace.  Since the top and cardigan are quite boxy on their own, I used a neon pink belt to cinch in the waist and give more of an hourglass figure.  I am totally loving neons for Spring and Summer, so brace yourself for the next few months because as the temps get warmer, the brights will get brighter.




Necklace - Mindy Mae's Market (buy here) | Striped Top - Forever 21 (similar options here, here) | Neon Cardi - GAP (similar options here, here) | Nude Pumps - Old (similar options here, here) | Mint Clutch - ILY Couture (similar options here, here) | Belt - H&M (buy similar here) | Bright Pink Lipstick - Rimmel London "Back to the Fuchsia" (buy here)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for participating, we welcome your sugar but you can keep the spice! ;)