Friday, May 16, 2014

Layered Perfection

Hello lovely ladies! It’s Lindsay, from Sequins & Style. I’m very excited to be guest posting for my first time. These layering MMM necklaces are simply perfection for spring and summer. Since the weather here in Las Vegas will get well above 100 degrees in the summer my bulky statement necklaces will be taking a backseat, during these extremely hot days. I also feel that with maxi & sundresses being so popular during this time of the year, some layers are in order and what better way to do so than with some pretty jewels.
Will any of your statement necklaces be taking a backseat this summer, to make way for some dainty lightweight pieces? Don’t forget to head over to my instagram @lindsay72 and my blog SequinsandStyle.com to see more of my looks and fashion related posts.








Jewels: Dainty Long Bow Necklace , Sideways Single Monogram Necklace , Faux Stone Long Necklace , Crystal Dot Bracelet , Gold Tassel Bracelet | Striped Dress: Marshalls (old)| Wedges: Michael Kors (old) | Bag: Michael Kors Hamilton | Floral Scarf: Target

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for participating, we welcome your sugar but you can keep the spice! ;)