Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Date Worthy









 //Blazer:  J.Crew (on sale!) // Sweater:  Loft // Denim:  Hudson  // Necklaces (top to bottom):  Mindy Mae's Market ℅, Mindy Mae's Market ℅ , J.Crew (similar from factory) // Heels:  Christian Louboutin// Handbag:  Celine//

Hi Everyone!  Abbie from All Things Tiffany Blue here!  One part of my week that I look forward to is date night on Fridays with my awesome fiancĂ©.  I try to make an effort to look "dateable" after a long day at work.  Since I don't have time to go home before date night begins, I often have to add onto the pieces that I wore to work in order to make them more date worthy.  This week, I rolled up the sleeves on my blazer to make it a little more worn-in looking, grabbed three fabulous statement necklaces to add a little sparkle, and my trusty nude pumps to add a little glam to an otherwise work chic outfit.  Next time, I would swap out my handbag for a leopard clutch and my blazer for a tough black leather jacket to give this look a little more date worthy appeal.  How do you girls transition from work to date night?  Please visit my blog at allthingstiffanyblue.blogspot.com and my instagram:  allthingstiffanyblue for more fashion related posts.

xoxo,

Abbie

1 comment:

  1. Love this look! I love the necklaces completely transform the look. Beautiful!

    Allison over at Allison's Eye

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for participating, we welcome your sugar but you can keep the spice! ;)