Monday, April 21, 2014

Sorry 'bout it.












 Top: c/o Mindy Mae's Market // Skirt: J.Crew Factory // Sweater: Old Navy // Heels: Target // Necklace: Jane // Sunglasses: J.Crew Factory Lips: Mac Lady Danger


Hey amigas! Stephenie Watts here from IndigoPier.com I'm hanging out here in Mexico for two weeks and one of my biggest challenges was figuring out what items to pack and how to get my luggage to weigh under 50 lbs!! My answer? 1. Lightweight coordinates and 2. Dresses!! This Mindy Mae Market tee is so fresh and light! I can pair it with jeans, shorts, or this J.Crew Factory Skirt depending on the weather! We were up in the mountains of Veracruz first (mountains = tropical rainforest hills!!) so mornings are brisk (sweater required) before it getting perfectly hot around breakfast time... which for me was about noon.... Sorry I'm late! Come see more of my travel outfits that would be perfect for your upcoming vacations and the beautiful places I get to visit riiiiiiiiiiiight here! Nos Vemos!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for participating, we welcome your sugar but you can keep the spice! ;)