Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Mommy Chic

Hello Mindy Mae readers, my name is Cecilia and I’m the lady behind Dearest Lou. I blog about personal style, my adorable toddler Zaden, and everything in between. I'm so excited to be guest posting for Mindy Mae's Market today and show you how I styled this gorgeous pearl cluster necklace

Unless I'm going out for a special occasion, I usually dress pretty casual when going out and about since I'm usually chasing after Zaden. When styling this necklace I decided to go for a comfy casual look which was perfect for this rainy day. A printed button up, leggings, cute boots, and a cardigan is one of my go to looks. I have so many different cardigans, boots, and leggings in my wardrobe that I can wear this basic look over and over again. In order to dress up any casual look, I love wearing statement necklaces. This pearl cluster necklace is now one of my all time favorites since it's very versatile, chic, and goes with everything. I absolutely love it and recommend it to anyone in search of the perfect statement necklace (;






Necklace: c/o Mindy Mae's Market | Shirt: c/o Surfdome
Leggings: Nordstrom | Cardigan: Old Navy | Boots: Nordstrom

Thanks so much for reading, be sure to check out my blog for more style posts. As you can see in the last photo, Zaden really loves the pearl cluster necklace too! Make sure and stop by my blog today to see his toddler style post (;

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for participating, we welcome your sugar but you can keep the spice! ;)