Monday, April 14, 2014

2 for 1

 




Top/dress: Everly and Ace(no longer available) | Skirt: Urban Outfitters 
Tights: Forever21  | Shoes: Nasty Gal (no longer available) 
Necklace: Kate Spade 
 
Hello Mindy Mae readers! I'm Whitney Paige from 'The Whitney Paige' blog. I am so excited to be doing my very first guest post! 
Do you ever find yourself rummaging through your closet trying to find something to wear?! I know it happens to me quite often. But the coolest thing about fashion, is that you can mix and match basically everything! In this post I am actually wearing a dress underneath my skirt, to make it into a top! And now I have two outfits from one item. How neat is that?! You just have to be creative with fashion. Mix and match things in your closet, and you will find you have a whole new wardrobe! Be sure to stop by thewhitneypaige.com and @thewhitneypaige on instagram for more posts from me! See you around Mindy Mae readers!

As always in Neverland,
Whitney paige

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for participating, we welcome your sugar but you can keep the spice! ;)