Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Typical Girl Problems..

Hi ladies! It's Emily from Life with Emily and today I'm sharing how I styled this "Sorry I'm Late" tee! When I received this tee from Mindy Mae's Market, I knew it was all too perfect for me. I try my absolute best to be on time to everywhere I go, but it just never works as planned. As a girl, I already get ready earlier than I need to. But what I always forget is how many outfits I have to try on before walking out the door, making sure my nails are painted, and that my outfit is perfectly accessorized! Once I arrive to wherever I need to be almost always my first worlds are "Sorry I'm late..." Now, my shirt can do the explaining! 




 c/o Mindy Mae's Market Tee - H&M pants, old - Sole Society Heels - J.Crew Necklaces [similar]- 
Ray-Ban Aviator Sunglasses

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for participating, we welcome your sugar but you can keep the spice! ;)