Friday, March 14, 2014

Spring Fever

Hello!
It's finally Friday! My name is Chloee, and I am the voice (face, humor, sarcasm) behind the blog And So She Says. I was so excited to receive this AMAZING Double Layer Droplets Necklace from Mindy Mae Market. With Spring coming, I feel like its the perfect time to lose the chunky scarves and add some jewelry to freshen up your wardrobe. With it being a [whopping] 63 degrees last weekend, I decided to pull out some Spring colors and this necklace definitely pulled the look all together! Between my roommate and I, we have messed around with this necklace in so many ways. Whether it be dressing up camo, lounge pants, or even a simple black dress. This necklace is going to be a staple accessory for both my Spring and Summer wardrobe for sure!  Be sure to check out my little blog And So She Says, gram, twitter, pinterest, or whatever your heart desires!  





Top: Anthropologie (similar)
Skirt: J.Crew Shoes: J.Crew
Bracelet: Anthropologie (old)
Necklace: Mindy Mae's Market

xoxo, chloee



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for participating, we welcome your sugar but you can keep the spice! ;)